Re: Contacting Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams - Maintainer of linphone

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 09:06 +0200, Denis Leroy wrote:

Michael J. Knox wrote:

Ignacio has been missing for sometime. The AWOL guide lines is a good
place to start. I think some people have picked up on some of his packages
already, but the AWOL process should be used here.

I would appreciate if an executive decision was made in this case, and a simplified or expedite process started. I went through the AWOL guidelines for wp_tray, and it was NAKed.

Do you have a link for this?  A quick bugzilla search didn't turn it up.
If the process has already been gone through, it should be pretty simple
to go to the last step.  If it stalled somewhere along the way we should
figure out where we need to pick up from.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2006-July/msg01009.html

did try to contact him off the list, and did file a bug for a wp_tray rebuild (since then closed)...

-denis