Re: A special request: reviewer for csound

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
Why is this important?  Because it's the linchpin for Tamtam, the
kid-friendly music creation tool for the OLPC project:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/TamTam

If anyone's looking for a bribe, I'm not too proud to offer one. But keep it reasonable. ;-)
No bribe required, though beer would be nice. The real stuff, not the virtual stuff I liberally fling around IRC.

I'll get on it after about 9 tonight.

TTFN

Paul