tripwire 2.4 fedora core 5 RPM - without requiring compat libs / compiler.

Kyrian kyrian at ore.org
Fri Aug 25 00:11:19 UTC 2006

Folks,

After the IRC meeting today, and help from various people (notably Keith
G. Robertson-Turner for providing information via Sourceforge on how to
make it build under GCC4) I've managed to get a Tripwire 2.4 RPM to
build on FC5 without requiring the compatibility libraries or legacy GCC.

It needs testing, but it is very late at night here, and I need sleep.
Just thought I'd mention it on here by way of progress report on the
thing, and if someone wants to put a copy into FE in due course, or
wants to download a copy, I'll make the necessary arrangements after
I've got some kip.

G'nite all.

K.