gcin FC4 and FC3 branch

Chung-Yen Chang candyz0416 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 01:27:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

Althrough Fedora Core provides SCIM for CJK InputMethod, but the scim
still not good enough for Traditional Chinese people to use it. (Most
of Traditional Chinese people, especially in Taiwan, prefer gcin than
scim.)
So my reason to request gcin branch for FC-3 and FC-4 is simple.
Now I still maintain and package the gcin for FC5 FC4 FC3 and RHEL4 on
cle.linux.org.tw. (People can download gcin from
http://cle.linux.org.tw/gcin/)
Because I want to make it easy to use gcin for those people still
using FC-3 and FC-4, so I request FC-3 FC-4 branch, too.
If branch for FC-3 and FC-4 is really discouraged, it is OK.
I will give up to request it. (I can just put FC3 and FC4 RPMs on
http://cle.linux.org.tw/gcin/)

Thanks a lot

Chung-Yen Chang