Re: Fedora Extras rebuild for FC6

Hi,

a question:

Once upon a time Ville Skyttä wrote:

> [0] When bumping the EVR, please make sure that it is greater than the
> one of the latest FE5 package so that we'll get sane FE5->FE6 upgrade
> paths; see the broken upgrade paths reports on fedora-extras-list.

Greater than or is equal to also ok? Atm the reports only list cases where the
EVR for FC6 is small than for FC5 - it does not complain when the numbers are
the same. Please clear that.

Roland

PS: What the hell is the EVR? I guess you mean the minor release version, but
what does it mean?

--
"Frieden wird nicht zwischen Freunden, sondern zwischen Feinden geschlossen."
							-- Jitzhak Rabin