Re: Proper Source0 URL for sf.net hosted projects?

On 8/15/06, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> wrote:
Sofar this has been very successfull for me:
http://dl.sf.net/sourceforge/<project-name>/<file-name>

Does anyone have any examples where this fails?

When the mirror you get is not synced or has some other problem it
will fail. I believe this is simply DNS round robin, bypassing the
mirror system script. Still, I'm inclined to use simply dl.sf.net
because it doesn't imply any particular mirror that may be there or
not.