Re: Fedora Extras rebuild for FC6

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 23:30 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:

> * A "needs.rebuild" file will be committed to all active FE devel
> packages' devel branch in CVS on August 28.

This commit is now in progress.

The commit mail flood is all my bad; I didn't think about it before
committing, sorry!  In case someone who has access to the CVS email
setup reads this in time, it could be a good idea to temporarily disable
delivery to cvsextras.  Mail me if you did that, and I'll let you know
when the mass commit is finished and it can be re-enabled.

> More info: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/FC6MassRebuild

As mentioned on that page and announced earlier, dxpc and gtkglarea2
have now also been removed from the master devel repo and will be gone
from the public one in the next push.