Re: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2006-08-25

On 8/27/06, Michael Schwendt <bugs michael gmx net> wrote:
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 02:57:18 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> MS> What I meant is that building a broken package doesn't change the
> MS> situation much. Now pyxdg is available again, but still broken and
> MS> hence still breaking fluxbox. ;o)
>
> I don't really understand what is broken.

Bugzilla has the info for almost a year now. Just query the pyxdg bug
reports. That is the least thing you ought to do before touching somebody's
package.

Erm, why would anyone care about an FC3 bug?  I thought all FC3 bugs
were closed anyway?