numpy

Jarod Wilson wrote:
On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 18:16 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
[...]
As FC6 is approaching and Ignacio seems to be AWOL for a long time now
we'll speed up the AWOL process. In other words: All of Ignacio's
packages are hereby considered orphaned. It's sad to lose such a major
contributor, but we can't avoid it any longer.

I added all of his 52 packages to a separate section on
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages

Here's the list:
[...]
numpy

I'd like to take numpy.

Jarod -

Any plans on getting 1.0 into devel/FC6? Not sure when the 1.0 final release is supposed to be. I package matplotlib which I'm thinking should be moved to use numpy as its default numerix package when 1.0 is out.

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                  303-415-9701 x222