Any users of atomic_ops?

Hi there,

PulseAudio recently added a dependency to the atomic_ops package. As I
can't find this package in Fedora, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I suppose I
could put up a review request with an rpm for it, but the package is a
bit odd so I'm considering another approach.

atomic_ops seems to be only intended for static link use, as it doesn't
build any .so files. An idea I had was to just include this tarball in
the PulseAudio package and get a bit creative with the build process.
The metacity package used this approach for libcm, so it's not unheard of...

Comments? Flames? Public flogging?

Rgds
Pierre