Re: coverity code checker in Extras

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

DL> That's true, but if we automated a coverity run on every FE DL> package and published the results on the web, we might have DL> upstream projects wondering "Why is my project not included in DL> Fedora Extras ?"...

Which would certainly be a plus.

Please don't get the impression that I'm against this; I just think everyone needs to be clear on what the expectations are, and how this interacts with the other maintainer responsibilities (which, indeed, have yet to be fully defined).

The expectation, in my opinion is, that we'll get a bunch of feedback and do with it what we can.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack