Re: CVS outage

Am Donnerstag, den 31.08.2006, 17:13 -0500 schrieb Mike McGrath:
> On 8/31/06, Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com> wrote:
> > So cvs still seems to still be down, what is the latest status on this?
> >
> sorry bout that.  I was unaware that it was still down (missed the
> nagios alerts).  Its back up now.

Although I can diff my files I still have problems:

$ cvs remove e2-0.1.8-06-08-09.patch
ssh: cvs.fedora.redhat.com: Name or service not known
cvs [remove aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Christoph

--
Please do not send private messages to this address, it is not being
monitored.

Bitte keine pers├Ânlichen Nachrichten an diese Adresse senden, sie wird
nicht ├╝berwacht.