Re: CVS outage

On 8/31/06, Christoph Wickert <christoph wickert nurfuerspam de> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 31.08.2006, 17:13 -0500 schrieb Mike McGrath:
> On 8/31/06, Christopher Stone <chris stone gmail com> wrote:
> > So cvs still seems to still be down, what is the latest status on this?
> >
> sorry bout that.  I was unaware that it was still down (missed the
> nagios alerts).  Its back up now.

Although I can diff my files I still have problems:

$ cvs remove e2-0.1.8-06-08-09.patch
ssh: cvs.fedora.redhat.com: Name or service not known
cvs [remove aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Christoph

--
Please do not send private messages to this address, it is not being
monitored.

Bitte keine persönlichen Nachrichten an diese Adresse senden, sie wird
nicht überwacht.

ok, thats strange.  Anyone else having that issue?

         -Mike