Need help with plplot python

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Dec 20 16:24:04 UTC 2006

It appears that the python examples for plplot segfault with python 2.5.
  I have no access to a rawhide box at the moment and am heading for
vacation tomorrow until Jan 2nd.  If anyone has any interest in plplot
and can help out, I would be greatly appreciated.

I've also asked the plplot developers to test with 2.5 if possible so
they may figure it out as well.

- Orion

--
Orion Poplawski