clement is a yum repository?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 22:12:22 UTC 2006

On 12/21/06, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> wrote:
> Seconded.  IMO, if you want to include a *.repo file, include it with
> %doc in the package's documentation dir, not in place (not even if
> disabled by default).

+1

I'm cool with allowing the placement of such a file in the docs area
for a package as an un-endorsed optional resource for users.  Might
even want an additional README in there as well explaining the purpose
and some comments concerning how that repo interacts with fedora
space.  I cannot of course answer as to whether or not this is legally
acceptable, but I find no fault technically with providing a repo
definition in the docs area were it cannot be accidentially activated
with --enablerepo=*

-jef