Resurrecting tetex-beamer

Michel Salim michel.salim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 02:54:04 UTC 2006

2006/12/1, Michel Salim <michel.salim at gmail.com>:

> They were only available for Fedora
> Extras 3, so my guess is that they came from Fedora.us days and Jose
> never signed the CLA.

Just checked and there's no Bugzilla entry for the review request.
tetex-beamer *is* listed in owners.list, though.

Should I ask for a review of the updated package, and only after it
pass request the branches?

(and what happens if one were to run cvs-import.sh and the package is
already in the tree, but does not have a -devel branch, as is the case
here)

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
                -- Christopher Morley