Resurrecting tetex-beamer

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sat Dec 2 03:10:36 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 21:54 -0500, Michel Salim wrote:
> 2006/12/1, Michel Salim <michel.salim at gmail.com>:
> Just checked and there's no Bugzilla entry for the review request.
> tetex-beamer *is* listed in owners.list, though.
>
> Should I ask for a review of the updated package, and only after it
> pass request the branches?

Yes. Please do the review request before importing it, so that we can
ensure the package's QA stuff, especially if it was dropped for a few
releases.

> (and what happens if one were to run cvs-import.sh and the package is
> already in the tree, but does not have a -devel branch, as is the case
> here)

IIRC, it will create a new devel/ branch, but you need to use the "-b
<branch>" option if you're importing it into a branch that already
exists.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479