Problem setting dialup connection

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Sun Dec 3 17:03:19 UTC 2006

Am Sonntag, den 03.12.2006, 08:45 -0800 schrieb Amit Dey:
> Hello
>
> I have Fedore Core 5 installed. And I have a dialup connection. But I
> am not able to configure my system to use it. Can anyone please tell
> me what to do.

Hello Amit

First of all you are using the wrong Email List for asking such
questions. Please use fedora-list at redhat.com

Next Hint:

Please describe more specific to the users on the list what you are
trying to do. Eq: which modem, provider, what steps you did to solve
your problems allready.

I am pretty sure you will get a faster reply.

Have a nice day and good luck with your dialup stuff.

--

Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
obi at unixkiste dot org       The first one is for beeping all the time,