Anyone else having trouble with the cvs server?

Richard Dawe rich at phekda.gotadsl.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 21:57:16 UTC 2006

Hello.

Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I'm seeing lots of hangs while trying to checkout stuff from cvs.  Our
> internet pipe is pretty much saturated so I expect things to be slow,
> but not to hang.  Anyone else having trouble?
>
> Two recent examples:
>
> $ ~/fedora/extras/plplot/common/cvs-import.sh *src.rpm
> Checking out the modules file...
[snip]

Try using the -t option, to see what cvs is really doing, e.g.:

  cvs -t co xorg-x11-drv-i810

Bye, Rich =]

--
Richard Dawe [ http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~phekda/richdawe/ ]

"You just amass stuff while you are alive. It's like stuff washed up
 on a beach somewhere, and that somewhere is you." -- Damien Hirst