Fedora Extras Package Build Report 2006-12-04

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Dec 5 10:10:12 UTC 2006

Denis Leroy wrote :

> buildsys at fedoraproject.org wrote:
> > Packages built and released for Fedora Extras development: 27
> >
> >     NetworkManager-vpnc-0.7.0-0.cvs20061204.fc7
>
> Ok, I don't mind if people want to touch or fix my own packages, but a
> brand new CVS snapshot and I'm not even *notified* !?

* Mon Dec  4 2006 Dan Williams <dcbw at redhat.com> - 0.7.0-0.cvs20061204
- Allow "NAT-Keepalive packet interval" config option

Maybe Dan thought this was a Core package, where things are still done
quite differently when it comes to changing someone else's package?

Matthias

Fedora Core release 6 (Zod) - Linux kernel 2.6.18-1.2835.fc6
Load : 0.09 0.11 0.05