Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras development - 2006-12-06

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Dec 6 20:36:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:42:18 -0000
buildsys at fedoraproject.org (Fedora Extras repoclosure) wrote:

> Summary of broken packages (by owner):

So all the non development broken dependencies are now fixed?
Or this report only is generated against development now?

I was working on getting all the non devel ones cleaned up (To start
with) and made good progress, but I think there is at least one or two
left. Having the report on each push is very usefull to solving them...

How about the report getting generated for any branch where a package
was pushed in the last push? I think the non devel ones are more
critical to get fixed...

kevin