Could a little help getting started...

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 04:09:14 UTC 2006

Hi list,

I've been working on building RPMs for an app called 'FontyPython'.
It's a font manager - basically it makes symlinks of TTF files into
~/fonts, allowing you to turn on and off "sets" of fonts.  Useful for
graphics work (and when you maintain thousands of fonts).'

FP is a python package, installed typically via 'python setup.py
install'.  I ran 'python setup.py bdist_rpm' to create the RPM and
SRPM, and 'python setup.py bdist_rpm --spec-only' to generate the
specfile - all of which is available here:
http://cr33.is-a-geek.com/RPMS/

I know that since this is a gui app, I need to include a .desktop
file, but aside from that I'd appreciate some feedback on what else I
need to do to make this ready for FE.

Or should I go ahead and start the review process, even though the
RPM's not ready?

TIA,
Chris