Could a little help getting started...

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 22:17:14 UTC 2006

> Yes you need to include a .desktop file as stated in the Desktop Files
> section of
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines

Should that section mention that the .desktop file needs to be
included in %files, or am I missing something?

I had fiddle with %files and %install to get the .desktop file and the
logo in the right places.  I'd appreciate it if someone could give
this spec file a quick glance before I put it up for review.

Thanks again,
Chris

PS - I've dropped everything I'm working with in here (tarball, srpm, etc):
http://cr33.is-a-geek.com/RPMS/