Could a little help getting started...

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sun Dec 10 22:35:19 UTC 2006

On Sunday 10 December 2006 23:17, Chris Mohler wrote:

> I had fiddle with %files and %install to get the .desktop file and the
> logo in the right places.  I'd appreciate it if someone could give
> this spec file a quick glance before I put it up for review.

Actually a review request ticket in bugzilla is the right place to comment
your spec file. What you can / should change:

As the comment in line 1 says you can remove line 3 (and the comment in line
1, too)

The License tag should be only GPL

Remove the tab in the desktop-file-install line

The Summary  should not contain the package name

Is this really a package for amusement as described in the Group tag?

The "-p" parameter should be added to the cp-command to preserve the timestamp

/usr/bin/fp has to be %{_bindir}/fp (Use macros in paths)

Source3 can be Source1 when there is no Source1 and Source2

This comment "# For noarch packages: sitelib" can be removed.

The changelog entry is for version 0.6-4, but the specfile is 0.2.0-1

Regards,
Till