tog-pegasus ownership

Mark Hamzy hamzy at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 11 22:23:02 UTC 2006

Michael DeHaan wrote:

> Mark Hamzy wrote:
> >
> > A while ago, I proposed taking over ownership of tog-pegasus. I
> > wouldn't have minded if someone from Red Hat took it over, though. I
> > notice that it is still unowed. Are there any objections to my taking
> > over ownership of it?
>
> AFAIK, there would be zero objections to this.   I think it would be a
> plus if someone with a vested interest in CIM who is connected to the
> inner workings of Pegasus would maintain it.

Okay.  How do I get tog-pegasus renabled in cvs?  I did edit owners.list.
I can't edit
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages
I tried putting a request in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CVSSyncNeeded
for FC-6 and devel branches for tog-pegasus.  But I don't see them when I
checked out tog-pegasus.

Mark

Common Information Model/Web-Based Enterprise Management at
http://www.openpegasus.org/
Take a look at the Linux Omni Printer Driver Framework at
http://omniprint.sourceforge.net/