packaging guidelines: update request of immutable wiki page

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Dec 12 13:40:20 UTC 2006

On Saturday 09 December 2006 12:06, David Timms wrote:
> Hi, I would like to request an adjustment to the extras wiki for
> packaging guidelines. Specifically I found it time consuming to find the
> key information on how to actually set up my machine to start developing
> packages. Here is a draft:

> Any comments ? (I included a diff if it's OK to go.)

I like the text, but I think a better place for this is, since it is not a
guideline and probably only interesting for new maintainers:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors#head-13142b777abfa0f7ab40a339923ad34f5bba40ce

And maybe this page can be renamed to maintainer because it seems to me that
maintainers are only on kind of contributors. Peoply who report bugs or
translate stuff are contributors, too, for example.

Regards,
Till