[Fedora-packaging] Re: File deps outside "/etc {/usr, }/{s, }bin/"

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Dec 16 13:28:39 UTC 2006

Axel Thimm schrieb:
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 06:00:38PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> %pre: fedora-packaging at redhat.com CCed, reply-to set to
>> fedora-extras-list at redhat.com -- I suspects mailman will eat it; please
>> simply reply to fedora-extras-list manually to avoid further
>> crossposting and slitted discussions; tia!
> mailman seems to do fine ;)

No, it eat it, as the post on fedora-packaging at redhat.com would have had
set "Reply-to: fedora-extras-list at redhat.com"

Anyway, we discussed this topic in the FESCo meeting last Thursday. The
result was:

It's job of the packaging committee to codify some rules around this and
FESCo's job will be to implement them afterwards.

rdieter promised to bring it up the packaging committee, so all further
discussion should be held on fedora-packaging at redhat.com to avoid confusion.

Cu
thl