AWOL maintainer comeback

Simon Perreault nomis80 at nomis80.org
Thu Dec 21 16:52:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've been AWOL (founding a startup) for some time and my packages have been
reassigned or orphaned. Now I have more time (dumped said startup) and I want
to participate in FE again. In particular, I want to retake ownership of the
quadkonsole package, which is currently orphaned. I added myself to the
cvsextras group via the web interface and now it seems I need a sponsor to
accept my demand.

Is this alright? Can someone do it? I'll be a good boy now, I promise.

Thanks