clement is a yum repository?

Jean-Marc Pigeon jmp at safe.ca
Fri Dec 22 20:01:34 UTC 2006

> It is very irresponsible to promote such scenarios.  Unless you are providing
> all the backported security flaws for every piece of software they might be
> using, you should not encourage folks to use Fedora beyond the lifespan that
> is stated by the Fedora project.  If the lifespan doesn't fit your needs,
> perhaps you should look to a different distribution such as RHEL or CentOS.

	I am not "promoting" such scenarios, If I could scrap/rebuild
	application server every 6 month, I'll do it.
	I set up my first production linux (kernel 0.54, live on the net
	somewhere in 1992), I think I have enough mileage to see a
	little bit of real life and it is not a ideal as you could
	expect, fact is you have "old beast" crunching number to do
	very specific thing, they do not have the last flash-player
	or browser, they do not need it...

--
A bientôt
Jean-Marc Pigeon                                     Internet:
jmp at safe.ca
SAFE Inc.                       Phone: (514) 493-4280  Fax: (514)
493-1946
        Clement, 'a kiss solution' to get rid of SPAM (at last)
           Clement' Home base <"http://www.clement.safe.ca">