Renaming LADSPA plugin packages

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Wed Dec 27 18:08:03 UTC 2006

Fernando (from PlanetCCRMA) and I have been talking about renaming
LADSPA plugin packages to prefix them with ladspa-, so today's
swh-plugins package in Extras would become ladspa-swh-plugins.

I'd like to do this within FC6, but I have a few questions.

In the ladspa-swh-plugins spec file, I assume I just...

Obsoletes:    swh-plugins < 0.4.15-5
Provides:     swh-plugins

Right?

I also assume it's OK to just check this in and not go through another
review.  Correct?

Is there anything I could push out in a swh-plugins update to force the
upgrade to ladspa-swh-plugins?  Or is there some way I can just from
swh-plugins from FC6 once ladspa-swh-plugins is out?

I don't plan on doing this for FC5 or prior.

AG