Packaging LabPlot

Julian Sikorski belegdol at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 12:40:30 UTC 2006

Hi. I was thinking about packaging this piece of software. I have
already made some preliminary steps, please see bug #221022. The first
question is, is anybody working on this? If so, we could share the work
or something like that (at least not duplicate it).
The second question is: do all libraries that are shipped together with
LabPlot need to be packaged separately? I'm talking about liborigin,
qwtplot3d, cephes and texvc. (I have already made liborigin package but
configure does not seem to care). Cheers,
JS