About missing reviews

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 23:27:32 UTC 2006

On 12/31/06, Christian Iseli <Christian.Iseli at licr.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:51:21 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > Is it really worth the effort to search for all those informations?
>
> Dunno.  There's a motion from f13 to do a package review audit:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/PackageReviewAudit
>
> In that light, it's probably a good idea to be able to attach a review
> trail to each package, so I see three options:
> 1. do a new review for packages missing a trail
> 2. find the trail somehow
> 3. forget the review audit idea
>
> Maybe Warren has an archive of the f.us bugzilla ?
>
> Thoughts welcome...

I'm more than happy to re-submit my one package in that list for a new
review. I picked it up as an orphaned package.  I also volunteer to
feed some of these through a new review process as a co-maintainer or
to run reviewers for some of these packages as a priority if its
deemed that we need to do that because the previous fedora.us era
review timestamp isn't recoverable.  But every effort should be made
to recover the review information from fedora.us first.

-jef