numpy-0.9.4 + scipy-0.4.4

Neal Becker ndbecker2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:21:46 UTC 2006

I have built/installed numpy-0.9.4 and scipy-0.4.4 on develop/x86_64.  It
did need a bit of work on the spec file.  I know it's not ready for
release, but I'd like to post my work so far.  Maybe someone would like to
pick it up?

The patch needs a little work.  The issue is, that gfortran has changed the
format of it's --version message, which broke the regex matching.  I
supplied one that will work for gcc4.1.0, but isn't backward compat.
Someone should really come up with a compatible regex.

Also, I didn't put in buildrequires.  It expects fftw, blas, lapack for the
build.