Specifying arch in BuildRequires:

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue Feb 21 15:19:44 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 08:45 -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> WT> It is not possible to do with current RPM.  GNU Pascal is just
> WT> plain wrong in what it is trying to do.

> It's not GNU Pascal doing the bad stuff, it's the GCC backend.  And
> technically compiling something with -m32 is what it's supposed to be
> doing, as I understand things.
GCC shouldn't do what you say, unless it being compiled with with
multilibs enabled, which unless you compile --with-newlib enabled it
should not do (And to my knowledge it doesn't)

Do you have a log file of such a build run? I don't have access to
x86_64 systems and therefore can't test.

>   I don't think GCC builds under mock
> either.
A matter of spec file implementation ... Mine do.

Ralf