Build problems - any advice

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Feb 22 07:41:29 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 07:21 +0000, Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > (this is a 4th package required for the build - tsk).
> > I can't deny having the impression, we should consider a re-review of
> > anjuta.
>
> This is for version 2.0.1,
I am aware about this, but I miss-read your question.

It's not that anjuta-2.0.1 uses autogen during building (This would be a
bug), it's that anjuta-2.0.1 _unconditionally_ requires autogen, instead
of disabling autogen-support if it can't find it.

I'd call this a feature-overladden, semi-cooked package ;)

Ralf