FC-4 Extras buildsystem breakage details

seth vidal skvidal at linux.duke.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:21:58 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 14:20 +0000, Paul Howarth wrote:
> seth vidal wrote:
> >>Yep, maybe the FE4 repodata wasn't regenerated after dap-server removal?
> >>My retry last night may have been interrupted by net connectivity
> >>glitches.  Re-retrying now.
> >

> > I ran the repobuild and repoview before syncing.
>
> Strange, because FC4 builds are all failing with:
>
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/plague-results/fedora-4-extras/dap-server/3.5.3-1.fc4/i386/dap-server-3.5.3-1.fc4.i386.rpm:
> [Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> Trying other mirror.
> Error: failure:
> dap-server/3.5.3-1.fc4/i386/dap-server-3.5.3-1.fc4.i386.rpm from local:
> [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

need more proof:
/extras-tree/4/i386/repodata
extras64 repodata]$ grep dap-server primary.xml.gz
extras64 repodata]$

extras64 is the build master.

there is no dap-server for fe4 in the primary.xml.gz

please go talk to the people maintaining the internal mirror that is
used for the build systems to draw from. I can't help.

-sv