Help with python-matplotlib packaging

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Feb 24 22:14:45 UTC 2006

I'm the maintainer for python-matplotlib.  I'm getting ready to build
0.87 and am looking for suggestions about what numeric engine to make
standard.  I'm building against numpy, Numeric, and numarry, but I don't
want to have it Require: all three at run time.  Is numpy the way of the
future and should I just list that?  Currently (0.86) I have python-numeric.

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222