Extras Lists Transition Plan

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Feb 27 19:05:21 UTC 2006

On Monday 27 February 2006 12:21, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> * FE and FC should be treated as one entity, therefore the split you are
> proposing renders fedora-extras list superfluous, because the topics to
> be discussed on your future fedora-extras-list are already covered by
> fedora-list.

I for one  have not been subscribed to fedora-list for at least a couple of
years.  when the move from redhat to fedora happened  i quickly dropped off
of fedora-list because of to much noise.  so I personally am not aware of
what happens there.

I do think the proposed split is good.

I would ask  that a welcome letter come out  so that i can set up my procmail
filters before to much mail comes in.

--
Regards

Dennis Gilmore,  RHCE