new wiki page: Contacting fellow packagers from other distros

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Feb 27 19:51:08 UTC 2006

Hi all,

After spending a lot of time patching up (already public) scorched3d
security holes I thought it was a good idea to share the results not
only with upstream but also with other distros.

As a result of this I've been building a list of other distro packager
address lists, which is now in the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ContactingOtherDistroPackagers

Questions:

1) currently there is no link to this on the main page, where should I
put one / what is a good place for this?
2) Anyone no similar links for other distros?

Regards,

Hans