Rebuild status of FE5 (Was: Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras)

Michael Thomas wart at kobold.org
Tue Feb 28 00:09:38 UTC 2006

Wart wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

>>>Nils has not signed up since the transition from fedora.us to Fedora
>>>Extras.
>>

>>Okay, so they are practically orphaned for at least a year? Wow.
>>
>>So let's orphan them for real. Anyone interested in on of the following
>>packages?
>>
>>dillo, gktools, gtkterm, neverball, whowatch
>

> I can pick up neverball if there are no objections.

No objections?  None?  Whee!  :)

I emailed Nils to see if he was still interested in maintaining these,
but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

So is this the right time to add these to OrphanedPackages on the wiki
so that others can make claim to them, and claim neverball myself by
updating owners.list?

--Wart