Bunch of newly orphaned packages up for grabs

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Wed Feb 1 01:54:36 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 19:35, Quentin Spencer wrote:
> >  I will import the last srpm to extras and I will require the creation of
> >branch FC4

  Done.

> >and the removal of fftw3 from development and FC4.

  I will let this step for you after your changes. :-)

> >  Does this sounds like a plan? :-)
> >

> This sounds like a plan.

  Then I am surprised. ;-)

> -Quentin

PS: A serious question, is there any reason why we are not shipping the long
double version of the library. This is relevant for both versions, with
64-bit machines available long double is becoming an interesting option for
some problems.

  The change in the spec files is trivial...
--
José Abílio