non building packages list

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Wed Feb 1 20:32:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 13:21 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I am going through and filing bugs on them, but I only have the first
> block of them filed so far. If I have filed a bug and you fixed the
> build issues, please remember to close the bug. Links to the bugs are
> available at the above web page.
>
> If you see one of your packages there, please do try and fix it up to
> build. If you would like more information from my mock run, you can
> find me on #fedora-extras on irc.freenode.net, nick: nirik. Or feel
> free to email me.

Hi Kevin --
If you have the config.log from the gnotime failure that might be of
help to me.  (Or even better -- if you have the ability to tar the
gnotime build directory and put it on the web where I can download
it...) I know that gnotime is failing due to changes to modular X and
the configure check but I'm neither running devel nor have a rawhide
mirror so running I'm unable to run a local build and find out what's
wrong.

If you don't have that, I'll fix it after I upgrade to FC5.

-Toshio