FE package status Thu Feb 2 2006

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Feb 2 17:03:56 UTC 2006

Christian.Iseli at licr.org wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I added some more checks to the script, and am sorta happy with the current
> output.  I'll put the latest version on the wiki (Extras/UsefulScripts)
> shortly.
>
> I started a list of "retired" packages that I'll upload along the script.
>
> My plan is to post the output of this script to the list about once a week or
> so (time permitting... :-) )...

Could the bug lists include the names of the packages (or the bug title)
as well as providing the link to bugzilla? I find it much easier to
remember package names than bugzilla ticket numbers. As it stands, I
need to visit each of the bugzilla links provided in the email to see if
any of the bugs are "mine".

Paul.