FE package status Tue Feb 7 2006

Christian.Iseli at licr.org Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Tue Feb 7 20:00:22 UTC 2006

fedora at leemhuis.info said:
> Wiki?

nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net said:
> Actually I was thinking more of some automated form of http://
> www.abisource.com/information/news/
> This kind of timeline is great to attract new contributors.

Well, the thing is: it seems a lot easier to add a wiki page than a web page
(but I might be mistaken...).  The wiki can be made to look pretty much like
the abisource page though, see FESCO minutes.

I'll give a shot to create a wiki page.  Can links be made within a wiki page
(e.g., a table of content entry with a link that jumps to the proper spot down
the page) ?  I'll let you know when I get something out...

> > with weekly archives,
> Wiki history?

or a la FESCO minutes ?

> >  bugzilla links
> Christian?

Sure, can do in the wiki page.

> > and "what changed since last week" metrics
> The wiki can send out a diff if a page changes.

That's right.  But the diff might be rather ugly ?

> Anyway, the important parts still should be send to the list.

+1

But we'll probably need to fine tune what "important parts" really mean... :-)

Cheers,
					Christian