Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Tue Feb 14 12:27:53 UTC 2006

Hi.

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:43:13 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> Again, why rebuild stuff that doesn't need a rebuild?

In general, I agree. But, seeing the rationale for rebuilding the whole
of Core (twice) during the last week(s), namely "changes in the ppc ABI",
at least all the non-noarch-packages ought to be rebuild.

Do I have binary packages in Extras? Yes, I do. Do I know if they use
some obscure double long instructions? No way.