Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:30:05 UTC 2006

On 2/14/06, Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> wrote:
> It's too bad that at the time when repoquery would be most useful, it's
> shipped broken in FE5 :(.  Pointers how to fix it locally are at
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/175335

Sadly true, I've been doing
repoquery --repoid=development --repoid=extras-development on an fc4
box as needed.

Is mock working on a rawhide install again yet?  I've been doing all
my repoquery and mock work on an fc4 machine to avoid the
complications associated with the move to yum 2.5.x when it entered
rawhide.

-jef