Packaging review guidelines clarification

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Feb 16 17:12:35 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, den 16.02.2006, 17:45 +0100 schrieb Nicolas Mailhot:
> Le jeudi 16 février 2006 à 09:30 -0500, Josh Boyer a écrit :
> > > On 2/16/06, Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org> wrote:
> > > there was a discussion at somepoint about scratch build trees in the
> > > buildsystem to help with update builds.
> > +1
> +1

Enough votes ;-) I like the idea also and added it already to
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/IdeasContainer

I put things like this there where I agree that they should be done for
fedora-extras sooner or later.

I'm also willing to put it on the FESCo Schedule -- but first I'd like
to have someone who drives this whole thing forward. Means: Ask dcbw and
the other buildsys people (skvidal,?) if this is is possible in general,
what is needed to get this running, help with doing the work that might
be needed, report and discuss details with FESCo and fedora-extras-list
and organize all other stuff that might show up to realize this idea.

Any volunteers? No, it does not have to be someone from FESCo. Everybody
interested in this task can work on this.

If nobody shows up I'll try to drive that forward myself sooner or later
-- but I don't know when. That depends on my free time and how many
other things are on the ToDo list that might be more important.

CU
thl