Packages in CVS with no entry in the owners.list (Was: Re: Please rebuild your packages in the development tree of Fedora Extras)

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Sat Feb 18 15:32:01 UTC 2006

On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 12:29:09PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> - Good Question: wxPython (Matt Miller, maybe could you take care off
> this?)

That has an entry in the owners.list, though, yeah?

My plan is that wxPythonGTK2 is going away and wxPython is coming back.
However, no version of wxPython exists that will build against the current
wxGTK, leaving the package in a Bad State. I talked with the wxPython
author, and he says wxGTK 2.6.2.3 and wxPython 2.6.2.3 are scheduled to
happen very shortly and that everything will be corrected at that point.