ppc builder problem

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Feb 20 18:18:04 UTC 2006

Another ppc builder problem, happened twice so far:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-4-extras/4956-perl-Config-General-2.31-1.fc4/noarch/

[...]
 mailcap                 noarch     2.1.19-1       warning:
findutils-4.2.20-1: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4f2a6fd2
warning: perl-XML-SAX-0.12-7: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID db42a60e
warning: boa-0.94.14-0.2.rc21.fc4: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 1ac70ce6
warning: waiting for transaction lock on /var/lib/rpm/__db.000
warning: user apache does not exist - using root
warning: group apache does not exist - using root
ls: readlink:: No such file or directory
ls: file: No such file or directory
ls: expected: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/dev/md1': No such file or directory
  core               14 k
 mingetty                ppc        1.07-5           core               18 k
[...]

By the way, the above indicates another problem somewhere: for some
reason, boa gets pulled in (probably through the "webserver" Provides),
and something relies on the apache user/group being available.  This is
on FC-4 but I checked devel, and at least mailman seems to have a
related issue.  I don't see mailman participating in the above
transaction though.