Changing maintainer in general (WAS Re: Anjuta - change of maintainer)

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Feb 21 10:04:55 UTC 2006

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>>Fedora Extras|anjuta|GNOME IDE for C and C++|
>>>extras-orphan at fedoraproject.org|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|
>>
>>Odd. My local copy says otherwise and I did do a cvs update last
>>night...
>

> Now updated correctly!

I don't think so:

$ cd owners
$ cvs update -dP
For more information on using the Fedora CVS repositories, please visit
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Enter passphrase for key '/nis-home/phowarth/.ssh/id_dsa':
cvs update: Updating .
P owners.list
$ grep -F anj owners.list
Fedora Extras|anjuta|GNOME IDE for C and
C++|extras-orphan at fedoraproject.org|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|
Fedora Extras|ddskk|Daredevil SKK - Simple Kana to Kanji conversion
program for Emacs|petersen at redhat.com|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|
Fedora Extras|kinput2|Japanese kanji input server for
X11|tagoh at redhat.com|extras-qa at fedoraproject.org|

No sign of an update to owners.list by you on fedora-extras-commits
either. Did you commit the change?

Paul.